Sunday, November 21, 2010
Hello Everybody
It has finally happened, we have joined the blog-o-sphere. I know, you may need to check outside to see if pigs are flying. The amazing thing is that Travis encouraged me to create a blog after banning me from blogging about a year ago because I spent so much time reading about the cool things going on in other peoples lives. It is funny how the tide turns. I have been meaning to create a blog for a long time but with the baby and our life turning completely upside down it was put on the back burner for awhile. Now that I have figured out how to function with a baby I am hoping to keep everybody updated on the exciting things going on in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!
I am excited to follow your blog! =)
I'm so happy you FINALLY have a blog! :) Keep it updated so I can see cute little Sawyer!
Post a Comment