Thursday, February 24, 2011

JJ COLE

Well we have ourselves a little model. Sawyer was asked to do some modeling for the baby company JJ Cole. I love their stuff so I was more than willing to let my baby be one of the many cute faces of their company. Sawyer was actually "discovered" at the Fireside that Elder Ballard came and gave. I guess it really does pay to be spiritual. It was an excellent fireside though. I love it that we get so many general authorities to come and give fireside up in Logan.
Sawyer did okay with smiling for the camera. Our first shoot was on Tues. the 15 at 8:00 AM which is before Sawyer usually gets up. He was good at first but he got a little out of control so I hope they got some good shots before he started crying. Normally he is such a ham for the camera I felt really bad he was crying. Our second shoot was later that day. He did so much better the second time. I wonder if they could photoshop his face from the second shoot for his first one. Our neighbor was also asked to do the photo shoot. It was fun to have somebody I knew there with me.

No comments: