Sawyer keeps us laughing all the time. He does the funniest things. Just yesterday I was sitting down without socks on. All of the sudden Sawyer crawled over and started biting my toe. I pulled it away, of course and let out a little yell because it scared me. He started to cry, I don't know though if it was because I scared him or because he really wanted to bite my toe.
He is on the move constantly. He loves playing peek-a-boo. He loves jumping and looking at pictures of other babies. He loves looking in the mirror at his "buddy" and giving him kisses. He loves eating. You could never tell this by looking at him. He is so small for his age but he eats constantly. If someone is eating near him, he is not satisfied until he gets a bite. We just love this little guy to pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment