Since the thermometer had been reaching summer temperatures finally we decide to take advantage of the warm weather and head down to finally use our Pass of All Passes. If you haven't heard of them, they are awesome. Ours are for Salt Lake so we got season passes to Seven Peaks Salt Lake, formally known as Raging Waters. We were a little worried at first because when we went down to get our passes the park looked a little run down. I had looked up the attractions for this park though and they were awesome and scary at the same time.
We headed down on Friday the 15th for our adventure. It was a lot of fun. We were able to get into the park early due to passes. It was fun getting there early but the water was so cold, particularly in the baby pools. I thought that was a little backwards but whatever. Sawyer was not excited about the cold water. He cried and cried but when we went into the wave pool he began to be the water lover that I know he is. Some of the slides were pretty scary. When we go back again, I need to be a little more brave. It was hard with Sawyer and no babysitter or nobody else to go up the slide with. I feel I do better when I have a little peer pressure.
Travis taking Sawyer on his first slide of the day. Travis was really good to take Sawyer on the slides. I was not a good on the other hand. I had a hard enough time myself keeping up right and the water out of my nose. I know pathetic.
| Sawyer loved the wave pool. |
This is Sawyer about 2:30. He had had enough. He was so tired. Water does that doesn't it. He kept falling asleep in his tube. He would do the head bob and hit the water with his nose. It was so cute and funny. We had a great day and only got a little sun. Travis got the worse sun burn because I didn't rub the lotion in without giving him splotches.
| He just got rudely awakened by his nose touching the water. Poor little guy |
1 comment:
That looks like a blast!!! Wish we could've come!
Post a Comment