Wow, we have been busy lately. We wanted to take advantage of our Pass of All Passes again at Seven Peaks Salt Lake so on the way down to Candace's wedding we hit up the water park. Sawyer did much better this time around. Travis and I decided we needed to rent a tube and experience the park to its fullest. I have decided after this experience though water slides are enjoyed much better with a companion on the tube with you. Being a lone rider isn't all it is cracked up to be. The slides were a lot of fun and the lines weren't ever very long which was a huge plus. Sawyer kept making friends everywhere he went. Sawyer fell asleep in the lazy river this time instead of the wave pool. Silly boy.
 |
| He sleeps in this position a lot. |
 |
| I went to change first and this is what I came back to. |
I didn't get any pictures of Candace and Jeremy's wedding but is was a lot of fun on Aug. 6. I headed down to St. George, yet again, for another hot wedding. Actually the weather wasn't as stifling as I remember St. George being. If the weather was like it was on that Saturday I would actually consider living there. St. George really is a beautiful area. There were so many people to the wedding. It was so much fun getting together with family again.
Sunday we headed down to Minersville for church. It was such a hot day, can you tell by the pictures of Sawyers cheeks? We played in the shade for awhile with Travis' cousins and their nieces and nephews. Sawyer loves to swing. Later that afternoon was Sunday dinner with the Yardley's. I love that tradition. Once a month all the Yardley's in Beaver get together for family dinner. As a child it was blast, and it hasn't changed much. It was an exceptionally large dinner with all the wedding guests. We ate, talked, and laughed til our hearts were content.
 |
| I love this "Oh" face |
 |
| What a strong little guy. He was pulling me back and forth. He thought he was so cool. |
 |
| Entertaining himself on the long ride home. |
We made it home late that night. We were all exhausted. It has been a crazy busy summer but we wouldn't have it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment