Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cluck, Cluck

Unfortunately, this year for Sawyer Halloween was not so Happy.  He came down with a fever.  I thought it would be like his other fevers that last a few hours and then go away.  I was so wrong.  His fever just would not break.  We originally had some plans with some friends, Tom and Sam, but had to cancel.  I felt awful for canceling at the last minute but I would hate to be the Typhoid Mary and bring whatever Sawyer had to their house.  
As you can see Sawyer dressed as a chicken, Thanks Aunt Mariah.  This costume just cracks me up, it is so cute and warm.  I wanted to get some pictures all dressed up since last year we didn't really celebrate Sawyers 1st Halloween on account of the weather.  Travis and I were originally going to be eggs to go with the chicken but because of some wardrobe malfunctions we ended up being farmers, well as close to farmers as we could get.  
Here is to next year being a better Halloween. 








2 comments:

Audra Grange said...

Laraine, those pictures are SO adorable!!!

Julianne Howes said...

Oh poor baby! Farmers is still a cute idea with a chicken. How fun.