Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mi casa, Su casa

I am finally posting pictures of our where we live.  It took us a while to get everything unpacked and put away but we eventually did it.  I was freaking out because I wanted everything put away before the baby came and we did just in time.  It was nice to have everything put away and in its place.  We have really enjoyed the place so far.  It has so much more room than we were even hoping for. P.S there isn't a picture of the baby's room because it was not all put together because she was staying in our room.
Our bedroom from the bathroom


Sawyer's Bathroom

Sawyer's bedroom with his new bed set


Our extremely long hallway.  This hall was killing me when I first got home from having the baby. It was so long and my bedroom and the baby's room is the at then end.  


View from dinning room



2 comments:

Sam, Tom, and Nate said...

How fun! I need to come visit!

Danielle said...

Wow, you are really good at getting settled in FAST! It takes me forever to put things away.