Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Our Special Snowman

We were so lucky to have a white Christmas down in this part of the state.  I was a little worried we would never get any snow but it came just before Christmas and stayed well we still have the snow from before Christmas and it is January.  We got some really good snowman building snow so we thought we would take advantage of it.  
Christmas Eve Travis had the day off so this was the day he/we created the most unusual snowman.  The body started out normal but the additions were where Travis got a little, um lets say creative.  We had tennis balls for the eyes, a sprinkler for the mouth, a block for the nose- which had to be Aggie Blue to appease Sawyer, blocks for the buttons, antlers and ears for Travis, hot dog roasters for arms, and a pot for a hat.  Later that evening Travis wrapped our Christmas lights around the infamous snowman but I didn't ever get out there to get a picture of it unfortunately.  People kept driving by our house to see what in the world was lit up, we know this because we live at the end of a dead end street. 
While Travis was building the snowman I pulled the kids around the yard on the sled.  Sawyer kept saying "faster, faster", I had precious little cargo though so we tried to keep it smooth for the little one.  














No comments: