Valentine's Day was a family affair this year. We decided that we would spend the night together and appreciate all those whom we love.
In preparation I made a cheesecake again. I have an amazing recipe but I have not perfected it yet and the top of my cheesecake keeps cracking. I guess I will just have to make more to determine what I need to do differently. While cooking I had a little helper who unpacked all of my new Rubbermaid containers and arranged them on the counter. My other little helper played quietly in her jumperoo.
We decided to go bowling for some family fun. Sawyer is getting to be quite the bowler. It was league night so we had to be off of our lanes by 7. We played two games. The first game Travis and I bowled pretty normally for us. The second game Sawyer beat us. It was a bit pathetic. The bowlers from the league were probably laughing at us. One older gentleman actually commented on our "amazing" skills and how he would like the little one on his team. I was a little embarrassed at my performance.
We went out to dinner at the South China Restaurant. It is a lovely Chinese/American place. The place was packed and we got there just in time. After we got there, a huge line formed. We all know the baby does not like waiting in line.
We came home to eat the cheesecake. It was delicious!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment