This past weekend we got together with my family to have our annual holiday party. It was fun to see everybody. I forget how loud and crazy those parties are. There is always a lot of loud laughter, which may be a bit sinful according to the bible but it is worth it. The food was amazing, thanks for all those who contributed. I especially liked the Kneaders Raspberry Bread Pudding. I have never tried it before but it was pretty much heaven in a pan. This year Dan decided we should play a game as a family and have prizes. The game of choice was Bunco, the game needed to accommodate a lot of people. It was CHAOS but a lot of fun. I won curd and new cheddar cheese from the Beaver Cheese Factory. I love that stuff. In my opinion it was definitely the best prize!! I did get the most Bunco's out of the entire group. I am sad I didn't get any photos of the momumentous occasion, maybe next year. Merry Christmas to all!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Holiday Family Party
Happy Holidays!! I am so excited for this time of year. I love the smell in the air, the crazy shoppers, the food- oh the food, the spirit, the colors, the lights, basically I love everything about this time of year, but who doesn't? I am so happy this year we have our little bundle of joy to spend the holidays with us. I have no idea what to get Sawyer for Christmas though. He would really prefer that I let him eat all of the wrapping paper and wrinkle the paper. That would keep him entertained for ages. Toys not really on his list of things he likes. He has an attention issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment