
We are so grateful for Travis' cousin Celestyn for taking the time to take a few photos for us to commemorate this time of year. She even braved a drizzle of a rain storm to get some pictures. I was not happy about the rain storm. It is so frustrating to do your hair only to get in the humidity and become a frizz ball. Oh well, she did a really good job. Thanks again, we loved them.
We just loved these pictures with our little boy. We are happy he smiled really big for us. I was a little worried because the little stinker refused to take a nap all day before these pictures. He also had to go for his 6 month check up with our pediatrician. He doesn't find it entertaining to be examined.


I was really bummed it was so foggy the day we took the pictures. I kept looking at the weather forecast to find a day that would work the best. I would look at it would say the day was supposed to be partly cloudy and then the next time I would look like an hour later it would say it was raining. You just can't win against Mother Nature.
2 comments:
I Love that you guys have a blog I'm way better at the blogging thing, than facebook. You guys all look great. Hope all is well
They turned out so cute! We need to get family pictures! We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment