Monday, January 24, 2011

Cache Valley Appreciation



I love living in Cache Valley....well most of the time when it is above freezing. It is so beautiful here. I woke up last Monday morning to clear skies and clear air. That does not happen often in Cache Valley in the winter. I wanted to take full advantage of this opportunity to be able to be outside for extended periods of time. It is times like these when I have a Cache Valley appreciation moment.




I have had a bad case of Spring fever this past week. It has been above freezing and the inversion has cleared which means Sawyer and I have been going running. It is like Heaven. I forget how much I love to run until I go again. It does stink when you have to get back into shape though, which is where I am right now, but it is so nice to be out in the fresh air instead of trying to do a workout video inside. I plan to take full advantage of my break from Jillian and Bob and enjoy every minute outside before the inversion and bad weather is back :)










No comments: