Thursday, June 30, 2011

Date Night

When I got home from running I found this trail of words.  I know it is a little hard to read but the blocks say "Laraine I luv you."  



I then found this note, sorry it is sideways.  

I have such a thoughtful husband. 
We had a lot of fun on our date.  We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, snow cones, then dancing.  It was so much fun dancing.  We are a little rusty though.  We did a move called the knee throw, where I jump from oneside of Travis to his opposite knee.  He then holds my hand and throws me off his knee into the air.  Well our hands slipped mid air and I went flying into a couple of nearby dancers. It was pretty funny.  We really need to practice more.  Thanks Travis for a great night out . Thanks to our babysitters too.  Poor Rachelle had to deal with some really gross Sawyer stuff. 

1 comment:

Sam, Tom, and Nate said...

That was sweet of him! Good job Travis! Sounds fun remember trying to teach Tom and I how to swing haha that was scary!