Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary

I know it is cliche but I would like to take a little minute to mention that I am married to the most amazing husband in the world. (Cheesy right).  Travis is such a supportive husband and so caring.  He is such a great father as well.  I could not have asked for a better guy.  I know I am not the easiest person to live with and Travis does it every day with a smile on his face.  I love him so much and look forward to many, many more years together.

Well, now down to the details of our 4 year- yep I can't believe it myself that is has been 4 years- anniversary.  My mom so graciously volunteered to watch Sawyer for Travis and I so we could do something fun for our anniversary.  We decided to head down to the BIG city of Salt Lake.  We stayed at the Anniversary Inn. There are two in the area.  When we arrived in SLC I realized I had forgotten which one I had made reservations at.  I was just so excited to be getting out of the house this small detail slipped my mind.  We had to call to see which one we were at, I felt like such an idiot.  After checking in we decided we were starving.  Being in the big city there were so many choices for restaurants, we decided to go for seafood at the Market Street Grill.  It was delicious. 

On Thursday, the day of our anniversary, we went to the Salt Lake Temple, then to the Church History Museum.  It was a great day.  I am so glad we got to spend the day together and I am so grateful for my awesome Mom for watching my child who is often difficult ;).  

No comments: