"No rest for the weary" is the slogan from this past week. We started off with my parents coming and visiting. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the activities we did. We had a lot of fun though, fishing, miniature golfing, shopping, cooking, and they watched Sawyer for us while we went to our friends wedding. Just a side note, I beat both Dan and my mom in mini-golf and they golf all the time. Somebody needs to work on their short game. hahaha. To conclude their visit we went out to Clarkston to watch the Martin Harris Pageant on Thursday. It was a really good production.
We couldn't just laze about this weekend there was too much going on. We started Friday night off with going out on the town as a family. Saturday I started the day off by going on a great morning run. When I got home we all jumped in the car and headed off to hit some yard sales. Travis had to work a bit so Sawyer and I hit up the local farmers market. I am so happy I live in an area that has a Farmers Market. We picked up some squash and zucchini since our plants died. We also got some of my favorite little potatoes perfect for cream sauce and cheese. They were Golden Yukon, Red and Purple potatoes. I was so excited to make Sunday dinner.
The Cache County fair was this past weekend as well. I don't know what it is about a county fair but I just love them. The interesting people, the food, the excitement, the activities, the exhibits- mainly the people. I love to people watch. We went in the afternoon but came home for a bit to rest up for the big PRCA Rodeo later that night. Sawyer was such a good little guy during the rodeo. We didn't have to take him out once. It has been a while since we have been to a rodeo. We had great time and really enjoyed getting out as a family.
| This is a funny angled picture. Oh well. |
This song kept playing in my head the whole night. I just love it.
1 comment:
Sawyer really is the most handsome little guy! You guys really have been crazy busy. Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment