Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall Leaves

I think Fall is one of my favorite seasons.  It is so gorgeous, the leaves, the smell, the activities, I just love it.  (I think I mentioned this in a previous post) We decided to take the opportunity to take some family photos with the leaves.  We headed to a park near our old house that I absolutely love and apparently, a lot of other people had the same idea.  There were at least 6 photographers with clients that arrived just after we parked.  I guess I chose a great place.  We didn't get many great pictures.  Sawyer was not in the best of moods and it was a little cold.  We had to give him his fishing pole and bear to be happy.  Silly kiddo.  I tried to play around with the photos and edit them a bit.  I think they turned out okay. 
Sawyer did not want to smile


We were jumping up and down, it is our favorite activity

I love taking my bear for a ride