Sunday, June 24, 2012

Another Year Another Ragnar

Crazy Runs in the Family team ran again this year, and yes we are signed up for the Wasatch Back Relay 2013 (YAY!!!).  I was supposed to run the race again this year, as were Andrea and Mariah from last year but lo and behold we all got pregnant.  Both of those lucky women have already had their babies, still waiting for our little one.  Travis told me if I got pregnant in between last year and this year he would run the race for me.  Little did Travis know those words would come back to bite him.  I think he had a lot of fun in the race though.  Training was hard but the race was worth it.  
The team did amazing.  There were a few injuries but that is to be expected.  This race is tough.  It has so many hills, some super long distances, and no sleep for the runners.  I can't wait to do it again next year.  I have an amazing family for wanting to do this crazy, insane race again. 
Nicole coming in for the handoff

Krista getting ready to start her 2nd  leg

The amazing van they got to ride in, Thank you Farnsworth family for letting the team borrow it.

There is the hand off and ........

Travis is off on his second leg. Looking good. 

Van 2, Mandi, Shannon, Derrik, Nate, Cade, and Greg. 

Van 1, Nicole, Jeff, Travis, Vanessa, Cressa, Krista

The whole team at the finish line.  

I really wanted to go to the finish line to cheer the team on but being 37 weeks pregnant we didn't think it was a good idea.  They all said they had a great experience.  Here's to next year.  



No comments: