Monday, May 23, 2011

Easter Time

This Easter we got the opportunity to spend it Travis and his family in Minersville.  Travis is always bragging about how ''much fun it is, and how it is the best in the whole world".  I told him spending the Easter in Minersville has a lot to live up to after spending most of my Easters in Circleville.  It turned out to be just about as much fun as Travis said it would be.  We went to the hills and the "Easter Bunny" actually came and found us.  It even rode up on a 4-wheeler.  Sawyer didn't really care much for the Easter Bunny this year.  Maybe next year when he understands it a bit better.
"Somebody HELP ME!!!"

Yes I forgot sunscreen.  Sawyer is fried.  

Loves for Grandma.  

I love that he has his hand out the window and is just chillin' 


Jarret had a baby duck.  Sawyer was not very impressed. 
We also got to spend some time with my family while we were there.  Sawyer just loves his cousins which is good because they love him just as much.

No comments: