We decided to take advantage of the few warm non-raining days in April. We headed over the small park here at the Springs. It is just big enough to satisfy our inner child. We had to document our experience of course too so here are the results.
 |
| Wee, higher, HIGHER |
 |
| We could not get him to look at us. Silly Kiddo. |
 |
| Add caption |
So funny story, maybe it was a "have to be there" moment but I am sure the people watching us swing from their windows got a good laugh. So, Travis had given me an underdog. I decided I would like to give it a try and give him one too. Well he was already slightly swinging when I went to walk behind him. Apparently, I have forgotten the rule about not walking behind a swing. I completely misjudged how fast Travis was going and when I walked behind him he ran into me knocking me completely off my feet and sent me flying. All we could both do was laugh, in fact, Travis fell out of his swing he was laughing so hard. We have some great times!!
1 comment:
Haha I don't know if it is because I have been up since 5 and completely tired but that story has me laughing out loud! We really need to get together soon! Sawyer looks cute as ever!
Post a Comment