Monday, May 2, 2011

Quietness=Mischief

One evening I was cleaning up the house after I got Sawyer ready for bed.  I left Sawyers room expecting him to follow me like he always does.  However, instead Sawyer wandered into my room and found his favorite toy my CELL PHONE.  Why is it that babies are so attracted to cell phones, and that they have to been working cell phones?
When I went back into check on where he was and what he was doing because it was entirely too quiet I found Saywer, who had climbed on his Dad's pile of clothes (honestly they are not mine), and retrieved my phone.  When I came back into the room I said "Sawyer, What are you doing?"  He then proceeded to hand me over the phone.  Such a cutie, life would be so boring without him.
I couldn't get him to smile like he was when I first walked in. Such an innocent face. 


No comments: