This weekend, since the weather was actually supposed to be warm, we decided to go camping with our neighbors the Rowleys. I was little nervous at what my one year old would think of camping, but of course he is a boy and there was dirt, rocks and sticks everywhere camping so he was super excited. Me on the other hand when he started eating dirt like it was a Fun Dip candy packet realized camping with a one year old is stressful. However, there is the saying "God made dirt so dirt don't hurt" so I just let he eat it after awhile. I guess he will be good on his iron intake for a while.
We had some great food while camping. Is it just me or do hot dogs and marshmallows just taste ten times better when surrounded by wilderness?
| Waiting for the grub to get done |
I was a little worried about sleeping outside with Sawyer too. Honestly, it was the warmest I have ever slept camping though. I shouldn't have been worried. Sawyer's only problem was he kept trying to roll all over the bed but two big adults were blocking his movements. He totally takes after my sleeping habits.
| Happy as a clam with my stick and Daddy's hat |
| Such a good cook and cute to boot. |
| Sawyer kept trying to eat his shoes. Should I be worried? |
| Happily playing on the bed. |
| What a crazy sleeper |
| "I want my milk and I want it now!!" |
| Kiss the cook |
| I love dirt! |
| I wish you could see Sawyers face too. It mirrors my expression. |
| The whole family |
2 comments:
Im so jealous! I want to go camping so bad! Looks fun!
We are still wanting to go camping too! I'm glad you guys had fun. Christopher totally chews on his shoes too.
Post a Comment