I can't not believe my baby is one year old. I know where does the time go? hahaha- diapers and feeding and no sleep I am surprised I even remember what day it is anymore.
We were able to celebrate Sawyers birthday down south with the family. It was fun but stressful but hey he won't remember any of it right? We had cake and Aggie ice cream. Sawyer didn't take too well to the cupcake but he really isn't a messy child. He would put his fingers in the frosting and them reach up with a disgusted look on his face like "please clean this off." He is such a character. We love him so much.
Here are some stats of our little guy. He is 18 lb 4 oz. - like I said little. Travis was a small baby believe it or not so there is some hope because I was quite the fatty. He is 28 inches long. He loves being outside. All last weekend he would go to the door and point outside, Grandpa would always give in didn't matter the weather outside. Sawyer loves to eat just about anything. He loves green beans and cottage cheese. Cheerios come in a close third along with anything we are eating. He seriously should weigh a ton he eats so much. Sawyer loves to be funny. If you laugh at something he is doing he will continue to try to make you laugh. He joins in laughing a lot. He loves to unload things, my cupboards, the drier, my sock drawer, any bag within reach. He just figured out the light switch and won't let you leave a room without turning it off and on a few times. He loves bath time and splashing everywhere. Sawyer loves stuffed animals and real ones too.
Sawyer is such a great baby. I really don't have too many complaints. He is a good sleeper, eater and is just so stinking cute it is hard to not like him. We are so grateful our little family was blessed with such a sweet spirit.
 |
| We told Sawyer to blow the candle out. Sam decided Sawyer was taking too long and blew it out. |
 |
| We all said "Sam No" this sent Sawyer into hysterics. |
 |
| Sawyer turns one!! |
 |
| Yep I am spoiled. |
 |
| Cupcakes again. This time he liked it a bit more. |
 |
| The Three Amigos- Yes Sawyer has discovered his nose. Silly child. |
 |
| Sam had a hard time waiting for Sawyer to open his presents. He kept saying "I help" |
2 comments:
Happy birthday Sawyer! I can't believe he's already one! I want to see the little guy soon!
I can't believe how big he's getting! It's been way too long since we last saw you guys! I'm glad Sawyer had such a great birthday
Post a Comment