Thursday, September 29, 2011

When I Grow Up......

Fishing is a family affair right?  Travis decided we should go fishing on Saturday morning. (okay this is an old post because it was a couple of Saturdays ago.)  I wanted to go running because it is one day I can go no a long run without the stroller.  Travis suggested I go run out at Newton while he fishes with Sawyer and Kyle.  Great idea we both got what we wanted.  
When I returned I found Sawyer wet from the waist down about.  Apparently he was throwing rocks and it wasn't cutting it from throwing them from the shore.  He needed to get in the water and throw the rocks.  Silly child.  


Couldn't be happier, he has a stick and a big one at that to whack somebody. 

Here Dad I know which one you need


2 comments:

Kip & Alisha said...

Sawyer is getting SO big! He's a cutie :)

Danielle said...

Sawyer is so cute! But I think we all knew you guys would have cute kids:)