Thursday, May 10, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers

I know I have said it before but I seriously love living in Cache Valley.  Our time here is coming to an end and I am not sure I am ready for that but I know we need to move onto the next step in our life.  I will just miss our little green valley that is amazing during the spring time even if it is cold sometimes and rains when I want to be playing outside.   

This day was a long day for the little guy.  He fell asleep while we were out and about in his car seat.  He had been asleep for a long time so we decided what the heck lets wake him up, plus it was getting really late in the day.  Apparently, as you can see from the pictures he was not ready to get up.  He rarely does this- fall asleep in places other than the car seat or a bed- so I was excited he picked me to sleep on.  

I know I have mentioned before that Sawyer loves to help.  He could not pass up an opportunity to help dad "fic" something.  He loves when Dad gets out his wrenches/sockets so many tools and things to play with.  To me it gave me anxiety just thinking of the mess Sawyer could make with something like the socket set.  

I promise I did not make my son paint my toe nails, he is just really inquisitive and likes to do whatever we are doing.  He thought it was pretty cool to take the toe nail polish off of my toes.  I needed the help, this pregnant belly only bends so far. 
Apparently, Sawyer is starting to make a habit out of falling asleep on our laps.  I love his little crossed legs. 

First picnic of the season in our front yard.  Sawyer didn't quite know what to think of eating outside on the blanket.  


No comments: