Thursday, May 10, 2012

Returned Missionary

Wow, this post is really late but better late than never right?  My sister returned from her LDS mission in Bolivia.  She didn't fly into Salt Lake until 11:30 PM, yes you read that right, PM April 11.  It was a long night for all of us, especially the little ones but it was well worth it.  
Vanessa flew up from St. George instead of driving the 5+ hours on like two hours of sleep so she was able to meet Krista behind the gates while the rest of us waited patiently for Krista to make her way out of the airport.  Sawyer and Sam thought they needed to push every button in sight on the vending machines and there were some railings that quickly became a jungle gym for them as well.  Yes, I have become "THAT" mother with an unruly 2 year old, well almost 2 year old.  
After the airport we headed out to the finest institution  for breakfast, Denny's.  Poor Krista hadn't had American food in 18 months and we had to eat at Denny's since not much was open at like 1:00 AM.  Again the children were a little crazy but not crying so we were good.  We made it back to Logan safe and sound at about 3:30 AM.  I have not seen that time since I was nursing Sawyer. I am not excited to have to be up in the middle of the night again with the new little one but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.    


Partners In Crime

No comments: