I think this picture is between 28 and 29 weeks.
31 Weeks along, 9 left wowza. I don't think I am ready for this little bundle of joy. I am totally ready for her to stop kicking me and to let me take a deep breath but as for girly baby stuff so not ready. I keep thinking I need to get stuff ready, I am totally nesting which isn't good considering we are moving and have to adjust to a new environment soon, but I am nesting. Travis keeps telling me there are many weeks left before this little one gets here but time is flying, flying, flying. It makes me so nervous. I am sure everything will work out in the end but until then with these extra hormones I am a basket case. I am sure I am such a joy to live with right now. hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment