We have officially turned into "those people". By those people, I don't really know what or who I am meaning but Travis and I laughed pretty much the whole way home from Richfield with these mattresses strapped to our car. Everybody down here owns a truck so we really looked liked an outsider. Someday we will invest in the locals choice of vehicles but for now the Camry will do. I am thankful for my engineering husband who jimmy rigged the tie downs to fit our cargo. We made it safe and sound. Sawyer missed the whole thing, he slept the entire time.
1 comment:
Laraine, how are you? Do you remember us from Logan? I was just blog hopping and came across yours. I saw that you just moved to Monroe, we're in Monroe too (at least until we can buy a house in Richfield)! Anyway, what ward are you in? Do you need help with anything with your baby due so soon? Let me know. britney_jolley23@hotmail.com
Post a Comment