Mariah and her family came over to go to the Elsinore Pumpkin Patch. We got there pretty late with everybody getting off work but it was perfect. We were able to ride the train when we got there. I was a little nervous because the kid driving the tractor was going in like high rabbit speed- if you don't know what that means sorry- and there were not any seat belts. Sam was sitting behind us and I thought we might lose him a couple of times.
We took the wagon ride out into the patch. There were tons of pumpkins. We got a huge load with all the kids. I don't care about the carving of the pumpkins I just want the seeds. I didn't know there was a gourd part of the patch that they take you too as well. I wanted to get some but we are moving soon, yes you heard it here first we are moving again, and I didn't want to move all of them.
Once the pumpkins were bought and loaded we all headed into town to Pizza Hut. Sawyer was excited to eat there with Sam again. He loves Sam. We ate there months ago with Sam and all of Mariah's family but every time we drive past there he says, Sam eat pizza mom. Sawyer did really well eating with all those people which is surprising because he get distracted super easy, he was just happy to be one of the crowd.






No comments:
Post a Comment