Jaylee had her very first birthday!! I was a great day, except it rained on our party a little. I forgot to take a picture of the table with all of the food and all the decorations. Parties are stressful. We had quite a few people come and I was worried about making our guests comfortable instead of taking more pictures.
Travis is a master cake decorator. I bake them and he frost the cakes, we make a great team. The engineer in him helps put the cake back together when it falls apart too. I really liked how the cake turned out this year. I didn't quite know what to do but Travis did a great job. The only down fall was the cake was put on the oven and the oven had been previously on, therefore the frosting melted off the cake. Bummer, at least I got pictures though.
We all ate and when it was time for cake it started to rain so we had to move everybody inside. Jaylee loved her cupcake but wasn't very excited to blow the candle out. I believe Sawyer took it upon himself to help her blow it out.
Some Fun Things About our Jaylee:
She started walking at 11 months.
She had 12 teeth on her first birthday, so beware sticking your fingers anywhere near her mouth
She loves to eat- particularly dirt. That girl can not be left unattended outside or she will eat rocks dirt, and sticks.
She is very loud. She likes to make lots of noise when she eats and she loves to laugh
She loves playing with Sawyer.
She loves riding in our toy cars and frequently goes and sits in them when we are outside.
She is a happy baby
She likes to explore the cupboards and drawers
She is so much fun to have around. We love her with all of our hearts. We makes us laugh daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment