That is right ladies and gentlemen, I turned the big 30 this year. I thought I would have a harder time with it than I did. I know when I turned 20 it was weird because I could no longer say I was in my teens and for some reason that was a bad thing? 30 is not as old as I once thought it was. I can still run as fast as I did when I was 20 and I have had 2 kids. I feel like I am still 18. I look like I am still .....well I don't look 18 anymore lets leave it at that okay. So really 30 is not that bad at all.
To start the day off Travis brought his surprise present to me in bed. It was the sweetest present. He made a book on Shutterfly and asked my family and friends to be a part of it and send in pictures and memories of our times together. It was a great idea, it may or may not have made me a little emotional. He also gave me the song, Sweet Lorraine. It definitely brought a few tears to my eyes. Travis is so thoughtful. I couldn't have snagged a better husband.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDi4hBWsvkY- Seriously watch the video and try not to cry I dare you.
After a great run, that I got bit by a dog on- not the highlight of my day, Travis had arranged for people to come bowling. I had no idea who was all going to come. We had a few surprises like Krista all the way down from Logan, and Mariah who wasn't going to be able to make it but did. It really made my day very special to be surrounded by everybody. My mom, Grandma, and Aunt Leslie were also able to come. I am so blessed to have everybody in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment