Monday, March 12, 2012

Growing Belly

This baby is growing, growing, growing.  I feel so crowded already.  It is the weirdest feeling to feel claustrophobic in your own skin.  I swear this baby is standing straight up and down with her feet on my bladder doing Irish Step Dance and her hands out stretched so she can push up on my lungs.  Is it normal to feel out of breath at only 22/23 weeks?  
Other than feeling crowed though I feel pretty good.  I have had some aches and pains but that is to be expected.  The doctor reminds me every time I go in that the second pregnancy wears a bit more on the body so I will be more uncomfortable, I wish someone would have told me that before I got pregnant.  Sawyer and I still get out everyday for a walk/jog, weather permitting.  We love getting some fresh air.  
21/22 Weeks

23 Weeks

1 comment:

Sam, Tom, and Nate said...

You look great! I was huge by this point I better start running or something so I can keep it up with the next pregnancy!!