I am just catching up on some back blogging. A couple of weeks ago we took advantage of a semi-warm afternoon and headed to a park near our house. Travis, of course, had to take his fly rod because there is a small fish pond at the park. He didn't have any luck but we had a great time at the park. We played on the swings, slides and the motorcycle springy thing. There was also a place house there for the kids to use. Sawyer went inside sat on a bench and said "House, House, House". I love that he is getting more familiar with words. (Sawyer had touched the lens of my camera, hence, the fuzzy pictures)
| Helping Dad fish. If there is a fishing pole around Sawyer needs to be holding it. He is so funny about that. He loves to catch "Big Fish". |
1 comment:
Oh I miss you guys!!!! Hopefully we can see you guys sometime soon! I loved reading about Sawyer! take care
Post a Comment