Sawyer loves to do everything that Travis does. Travis received some fly fishing magazines a week or so ago. Travis was excited to sit down and look at them on several occasions, little did he know, Sawyer was way more excited to look at all those fish and flies. He would steal it from Travis whenever he would look at it.
I seriously do not know where he got this love of fish but that is what he says more than any other word is "fish" or "big fish". Travis was trying to read the magazine in the photos below but Sawyer would not have it unless he got to look at one of his own.
Sawyer loves smoothies and I love that he loves them. They are packed with fresh fruits and then I know he is getting his daily quota of fruits. I need to start maybe adding some vegetables to them too but I don't really know any good combinations, I have heard of these green smoothies but never tried one. Sawyer loved this smoothie a little too much, as you can see by the smoothie down his front.
No comments:
Post a Comment