Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pinterest Fail...

I saw an activity on Pinterest that I thought Sawyer would really enjoy. You can see it here, Pin.  Basically, they play with pipe cleaners by putting them in the holes of the strainer.  Sawyer thought that was fun for about ten minutes then decided that shiny metal thing would make some awesome headgear.  He thought the strainer was amazing even though it was huge on his head.  Oh well, what can ya do? 




3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sawyer is so cute! I love the metal hat. Christopher would be kicking himself that he didn't think of that idea when we did this activity. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Sawyer is so so cute, he is so smart, it made me laugh
out loud, I thougth it was so funny. I would of loved, to been
there for that, He is Grandma pride and you, he is so adorable, love that smile. I call him my little warrior
he is so good of coming up with things. I loved it! LoL
love you all ;] Love Mother and Grandma ;]
Have a great day! 3-2-12

Julianne Howes said...

Oh that is too funny haha. I'm totally going to steal that idea from you, too. Just so ya know. :)